- Popsicle stick dolls: Your imagination is the limit to what you can do with these dolls. You can use colorful yarn for hair and draw on a face. Use cardboard for a hat and stick on bits of scrap cloth or colored paper to dress your doll up. Cut-up paper doilies make wonderful skirts.
- Toilet roll birds: Do not throw away that empty toilet paper roll. Stick on eyes and paper beaks. Use plenty of colored feathers to decorate your bird. You can also run yarn or string through the roll and tie the ends up like a clothesline so that your bird can fly through the room.
- Cereal box animals: Cereal box is made of tough cardboard which are perfect for making stand-up animals. You can make your own zoo with the stable cardboard.
- Yogurt cup pots: Yogurt containers make perfect pots for your seeds until they are ready to be planted in your garden. Make small holes in the bottom and let your kids decorate them as they please before filling with soil and planting some seeds.
- Butter tub cookie tin: Decorate your cleaned empty butter tub with color paper or artwork and line it with gift wrapping tissue to make a perfect sized tin to hold the cookies you baked for someone.
5 Easy recycled crafts to do with your children